. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

THE DAY..er hem..

It's another brand new day..today seems special.. i feel the kinda thrill.. can't describe it.. oh well..

Supposed to teach piano today at 10am, but i overslept..nehneh, woke up at 935am..too late.. called up Mrs Yu and told her that my tooth is aching and i can't speak properly.. HEY! not lying leh..my tooth's really hurting and i can't speak properly..but can be understood lah..

and i'm supposed to go polyclinic to get referral letter today..i'm lazy.. i promise to get it tmr.. going to teach mikki piano tmr, 9am at florida..after tat then i'll make a trip down to hougang polyclinic..it's just near by..save up on transport...

I really gotta quit my habit of taking cabs.. i'm trying, but i can't leh.. everytime when i walk down my block.. walking to the bus stop, then i'll just stop by the road and my hand is uncontrollably flagging for cab *keke* wat to do?..been taking cab for years.. perhaps i should drive..but i failed my driving lahdey.. *bleah* Can consider my volkswagen pink beetle after i passed...weeEee~

Found that my wallet was 'ransacked' this morning when i woke up..it wasn't at it's usual place.. at it's usual neat position..my wallet's very neat by the way..but it's bulky.. suspected that my mom's trying to check how much's left in my wallet.. she's always worrying about me.. outta the 5 children she have, i guess i'm the one whom she's most worried and concern about..sigh.. i tried assuring her that i'm big enough to think for my own.. i guess i'm still a little apple in her eyes.. hmm..

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket