. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

An Exciting Day TmR..

It's just another day.. i'm going cycling at east coast in 6 hour's time.. time to get moving man..i'm lazy! super Lazy... gee~ how? any remedies?

"Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must DO!" -Goethe

I know wat i'm supposd to do... i am willing to do..just that my body parts just doesn't seem to coordinate the way i want it to be..

It's Lynn's 21st tmr.. it's gonna be a fun-filled day tmr..with so many activities... cycling in the morning..till afternoon..then go home, wash up...go party! then.. go watch Harry Porter with Dar..midnight show i guess..then stay over at his place..

Still thinking whether to stay over though.. i dunno..suppose to let him be.. for the month of July, for him to concentrate on what he's supposed to do.. so hesitant *shit* wanna leave him alone, yet half of my being longs to be with him.. It somehow feels like a norm, to stay over at his house on weekends.. in fact, i'm not used to my own bed anymore..haha~

Jean has been really very sweet..and i really love her... She's like my 'Rich mom'..haha~ nice analogy..

Dar's bday in 11 day's time...dunno wat to get for him...neh neh.. i'm cracking my head..

I'm gonna meet alot of pple at Lynn's party tmr.. gee.. GIlbert, Jesslin, Shao Mei, Sheryl..and goodness knows who else! and next week's Jason's 21st..wah! even more pple to meet up.. those whom i haven't spoken with for months! michael, kevin, Stef, Charmain, Jason, Wen Han, Alvin..and so many more..

I'm going back for lifeguard traning the whole of next week..and the week after...coz competition's in 2 week's time! Haven't been in water for months!

I'm looking forward to meeting up with everyone again!...and my wisdom tooth! should i go for the surgery? i hate needles....

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket