. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

It's pouring...

It has been raining for the whole night..and whole morning.. swimming lessons have to be cancelled.. i changed mine to 330pm..but i guess it'll still be raining.. I don't really feel like teaching anyway.. always feel lazy on rainy days..

It's 8th Jan, 8th day of the new year.. i don't feel anything has changed.. just that i've made plans for the year 2006.. i'm going to earn more money..strange..but money is never enough.. $5k a month is still not enough for me.. when you have more, you'll want more..now i know what this statement finally means.. when i'm earning more, i've more liabilities.. i'm paying for my car, my petrol, my parking, my piano installment, my rent, my bills, my piano fees, my mom etc... still need to eat ok! ...and savings! So, need to earn more to feed my heavy expenses.. and to save $$$ to buy a house.. we found an ideal home.. wat's lacking now is money.............

Talking about expenses, i bought myself a black adidas jacket, and Gucci sunglasses yesterday..so damn happy! aimed for a pair of sunglasses for very long already...i've one addidas sunglasses already, but that's rather sporty...more for beach use, or when i coach swimming..i bought that when i was working as a lifeguard at sentosa many year 4 years ago... i need one that look more "fashionable", more for shopping use...ya, and when i drive my car...can't stand it when i drive in the afternoon or evening when the sunrays are damn strong! and my black addidas jacket! can't decided between the red and black.. darling says black looks more "normal" on me..so i bought the black one.. He bought himself a black levis shirt.. been searching for that for almost a month when he finally saw it at marina square... haha.. bought it right away of course... He bought "S" size.. he tried "M", he find the sleeves to long.. though i think it's normal..haha..nowadays, he like to show off his figure and muscles..the clothes he buy are reduced my a size...*keke*

OH! and we're gonna watch a kungfu musical next week... at esplanade..when to buy tickets yesterday.. actually it's $63 per person.. but we flashed our "still valid" student card and paid via OUB visa, it turned out to be $53 per pax! yeah! I just realised that i've this thing about taking photos with mascots..haha.. whenever i see mascot at road shows or event, i never fail to take photos with them... i think they're so cute... i took one with a pnk dinosaur when i went genting with darling..
This one is at Tampines Mall.. on the day that the Mountaineer who conquered Mount Everest is doing the underwater challenge.. Spider mand and Cat woma... Spider man is taking photo with another grouos of kids *argh*..see his hand on the left side? hmpH!

Going to Great World City to look at fishes... Dar says there's an exibition.. he loves fishes.. he even dreamt about a transparent fish last night.. saying that he can see thru the fish and see the eggs...not bones though, he said.. .silly.......

-Still raining-

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket