. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

OPPOSITES

I woke up rather "late" today.. i have violin class to attend, follow by piano class. I "did not" practise for 1 hour.... went for violin class, and Veneta said i played "badly".. i'm so "sad".. she rarely said i played "badly"... of course, after violin, my fingers were "not painful"!!..

Piano lesson was "good".. though i "did not practise" my piano, my teacher said i played "very well"! i can "always meet her expectation".. as usual, my theory homework was "done"!

today's weather is freaking "cool"! i love "cool" weather! it simply "make my day"!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i'm trying to learn 三字经! haha.. can only manage the first paragragh..

it's AMAZING to know who's reading my blog everyday..

B.I.T.C.H...i know you are reading my blog FAITHFULLY everyday..at 8am++.. and 12pm++... sometimes even 4pm+++.. it feels so good to call you B.I.T.C.H here... coz you can't retaliate..

Hi B.I.T.C.H! BYE~ B.I.T.C.H!

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket