. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

r.e.s.t

Finally..i find time to rest.. been really busy the last week, preparing for my student's piano exam...now it's all over.. weEEeEe~ but waiting for the results is a torture man.. dunno how they'll do..

I got myself a Kinokuniya Membership Card.. if not, always hafta bother Veron...not very nice.. and went Esplanade to photocopy music scores..all duet! woah! so fun.. but nobody to play with me *sobz* shall force my students to learn..so they can play with me! haha... spent about 1.5hours there!

time just ZOOMED past.. when i'm in a holidaying mood.. w.h.y.

it's thursday and it's LAN day tmr..ho ho ho..

nothing perks my day..other than shopping!


Look what temptation has done to me...i bought this calendar from Novena.. and it robs $110 off my pocket.. but i really love it! been wanting to get it beginning of this year..but was outta stock till recently! woah! but this calendar i can use it forever mah...so not that expensive right? hee~ my pink angel has white stain on the skirt..will bring it back to the shop on fri for an exchange.. after buying this, i walked outta the shop and went into the shop next to this..and bought my Little Twin Stars 2008 organiser! *faint* $28 off my pocket..

Just celebrated my "ah gong" 's 79th birthday not too long ago.. he's my grandfather's eldest sister's husband... we all call him ah gong :)
Look at the cake! so chinese right?! ... we celebrated at his house... with just a few of us closer relatives..
A short video clip below.. singing ah gong a birthday song! see the X.O on the table? purposely put it there! haha~


I bought him a bottle of X.O.. i know he loves to drink...but finds it too costly... so i think, i should pamper him on his birthday! hee~ they took care of me when i was a baby...till about 6years old.. i try my best to visit them often.. i want to let them know i really treasure them and thankful for investing their time in me when i was a baby..

Happy Belated Children's Day!

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket