. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

Junk!!

I haven't been eating proper dinner lately.. simply no appetite.. but when the clock struck 12midnight, my mouth starts to itch..but really not hungry leh! I've decided to open up all the tidbits i have in my room.. though i can't really bear to eat them.. the packaging is so cute can! Sorry Mickey and Minnie and Kitty.. i just have to stop my mouth from itching.. ya..I ate like 3 kittys...whenever i open it up, it's broken into 2.. this is the only one intact! woah!
Even the snack's shaped like mickey's head.. but very small packet ...hur hur...
don't really like this one.. but the shape is nice too right! cost like $3++ per packet k..
haha..it's a chocolate! got it when we purchased movie tickets..ya...rather long ago.. now it's in my tummy...
and this fusion of Chrysanthemum and Green Tea... very very nice!---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
was lunching somewhere.. i just have to stop my car and get down to snap this.. arrow pointing in 2 directions! the carpark's undergoing some renovation and i think they haven't covered up the paint yet.. haha..
this one too! haha.. and my passenger certainly thot i was crazy.. to stop the car in the middle of no where...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sleep~

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket