. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

Marina at Keppel Bay

Thot Shaun was going to bring me for some local delights at some food centres. He mentioned he'll bring me for some nice local food when we were suppering at Lau Pa Sat after F1 race. However, he msged me in the late afternoon not to wear sloppy clothes.. hmm..

Drove from his place towards Vivo City's direction. Asked him where we're going, he doesn't wanna say! You know.. I simply can't contain the anxiety within me.. i was guessing throughout the whole journey about the destination we were heading to. Basically, i think I can't stop talking.. hee~ Can't sit still! Then.. i concluded.. it's either Sentosa or Marina at Keppel Bay.. Ta Da~ Got off his car, and went to TCC - The Coffee Connoisseur. He carried his fourskin bag with him. Was wondering why he did not leave it in his car!?!? I ordered Edenic Salmon.. He ordered Chic-Mex pizza.. We shared an Azuki Feeeze and also.. my Tiramisu! I love TCC's Tiramisu! Had been telling him about how much I love TCC's Tiramisu.. and I guess he shared the same sentiments! *slurp*
Went for a stroll after dinner. The night scene's breath-taking.. and it's quite cooling that evening..Then.. we stopped by a pavillion to rest.. when suddenly, he took a scarf out of his bag, told me to sit down, and blind-folded me. As usual, I can't seem to contain my anxiety and excitement. I was making alot of noise till I think, i attracted the security guard over. Neverthless, Shaun managed to win the guard over..hee~

I heard alot of sound..then i felt heat.. I tamed down quite abit towards the end.. no energy already.. hee~ he took about 10mins.. and when he finally took down my blind fold....

Simple lost for words. I just stared at what's infront of me. My faces felt so flushed that i used the blindfold to cover.. touched~ then he stood close behind me.. and said ".................................................................................................................................."
of course i'm not gonna type out exactly what he said here.. drop me a line~ Hee~

There and then.. he gave me a PINK rose and an Anklet.

P/S : Now you know why he brought the bag down.. to contain the surprise! *smile*
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for the wonderful evening that you whole-heartedly crafted for me.

T H A N K - Y O U.........

for:

1. This day 27-09-2008. (this entry's late!)
2. Kinder Bueno. (it's finishing)
3. Chatting with me for hours every night. (ooPs!)
4. Showing concern when I don't feel well.
5. Paying for my meals.
6. Remembering what fruit juice I like to drink.
7. Finishing up my meals! *hee*
8. Scolding me when I'm in the wrong.
9. Not being stingy with saying "I'm Sorry".
10. Your Tears.
11. Feeding me a bite of your food.
12. Cutting up the food to bite-size before offering me.
13. The dunno-how-many-bottles of Yakult from your house.
14. Sharing your childhood stories and pictures with me.
15. Telling me about your family.
16. Morning calls~ *er hem*
17. Asking me to lotsa drink water.
18. Holding my hands when crossing the road. (Jay-walking!)
19. Opening doors for me.
20. Buying my food/drinks. (I just sit and wait!)
21. Switching off the lights when the switch seems kilometers away.
22. Driving me around.
23. Pressing the "Open" button when I enter the lift.
24. Your Hugs.
25. Your Kisses.
26. Spending time with me.
27. "M-Day"~
28. Sharing your secrets with me.
29. Sleeping beside me.
30. Playing the piano for me.
31. Remembering all details so clearly.
32. Giving me all your sweets if you have.
33. Offering me tissue paper after meals. (I'll make it a habit to bring my own!)
34. Forgiving me when I make a mistake.
35. Changing your M1 plan to get free out-going calls to M1 number!
36. Did not "scold" me when your hp bill suddenly shoots up~
37. Cleaning my utensils before meals.
38. Instilling "Washing Hands Before Meals" habit :)
39. Instilling "Washing Hands After Meals" habit too!
40. Not raking up the past.
41. Washing my Ikea jug and cups.
42. Being protective over me whenever I meet guys.
43. Calling me “欧阳雪".
44. SMS-ing and calling me periodically throughout the day.
45. Talking/Planning about the future.
46. All the Kiehl's sample!
47. Redken's sample and 'Very-Worth-It' treatment + haircut!
48. Willing to talk things out when things go wrong.
49. Being open with me.
50. Touching my hair.
51. Making me laugh.. Director Ow Yeong~
52. Making me cry.. to realise how much I care.
53. Making me angry.. to realise how much I treasure you.
54. Meeting and getting to know my friends.
55. Teaching me how to save money.
56. Being so "childish" with me~
57. Not hiding anything from me.
58. Your Sincerity
59. Going the extra mile to do things for me.
60. Giving me a role to play in your life.
61. Carrying my bag.
62. Offering to wash my car.
63. Giving me advices
64. SMS-es every morning.
65. Going Malaysia with me to buy contact lens.
66. Lending me your white Adidas jacket :)
67. Remembering my HP number by heart.
68. The Anklet
69. The Earrings
70. Making the effort to call me even when you're tired.
71. Taking my opinions into consideration.
72. Bringing me to eat prawn mee!
73. Letting me have cushioned seat at restaurants.
74. Taking Initiative.
75. Putting yourself into my shoes at times.
76. Letting me sit inside when taking bus.
77. Trusting me.
78. Compromising to my ridiculous requests.
79. Singing a song before I sleep every night.. starting 081008 :)
80. Listening to me.
81. Missing me.
82. Countless Yakun coffee you've bought.
83. Carry things for me.
84. Telling me all about cars.
85. Willing to buy me what I want.
86. Pacifying me.
87. Being yourself infront of me.
88. Making sure I'm reach home safely by asking me to msg you.
89. Driving my car below 3RPM~ hee*
90. Not Doubting me.
91. Sweet-talking.
92. Letting me pinch all your muscles *wink*
93. Your Honesty.
94. Making final decisions.
95. Letting me make decisions too.
96. Assuring me when I feel insecure.
97. Your Smile
98. Sacrifices you made for me.
99. Your Love.
100. ALL THAT YOU'VE DONE FOR ME!~
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lauren - age 4. "You really shouldn't say 'I love you' unless you mean it. But if you mean it, you should say it a lot. People forget."

1 comments:



Anonymous said...

i think we need to meet up sooon! :D

 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket