. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

Happy 26th :)

Checking in.......
Exactly where am I flying to? :)
Nope..I do not have baggage to check in...
Ta da! The Singapore Flyer!
Pre-Board.. Shaun's treating me to my birthday dinner in the flyer! My very first Sky Dining experience :)
Hungry! Munch on nuts first! :)
appetizer..ginger ale was served :)

The appetizer were served during the first oscilation (half an hour)
I love this! Salmon+Cheese+Apricot :)
Main course! Beef & Mash potato :) yumzzzzz~~~ (served during the 2nd oscilation-half an hour)
Thereafter,we proceed to the lounge for our dessert~
And coffee!!
Thankewwww for the wooondaaafulllll dinner!~~

1 comments:



shaun said...

nice pictures... taken by me! hahaha :P

 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket