. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

2007..........

It started off quite well.... it's 9 days into the new year already........ i've been slacking!

Lessons gonna start today...and my most hectic day would be thursday... 830am to 830pm! *faintz* but... the other days... lessons starts mostly at about 230pm.... so i can sleep late!

Many plans are coming up.. too much to take...

Free of some financial burdens....

New expenses and Doodads coming up.....

I treasure friends alot more now......

I MISS MY FAMILY.......
Actually i've been thinking real hard if i should move back...need somebody to talk to... please call me....anyone....

Been weighing the pros and cons...
*How to shift all my things back?
*Dar would miss me and i would miss him
*Need to re-do my room
*My piano!
*How to bring this up to Dar and Family
*Nobody would cook for me

the reasons why i wanna move back is because..............my mummy actually said this phrase to me "Even if i die, you also dunno".... though we were joking about it, but it actually hit me... really...if anything happened to her, i really wouldn't know... but i wanna be the first to know (if there's really anything)... i think she misses me... i've ben away from home for about 2 years already... i miss her... though I always appear happy and cheerful to all, i'm rather vulnerable at heart... i appear to be independent and strong... but i do break down at times... we do meet up for family dinner often...together with my grandparents.... but recently, when we meet up or when chatting on the phone, she'll tell me to move back..she says...family is the most important.. My mom also moved out when she was younger... both of us are similiar...hee.... well, she must be speaking from experience..........

...another reason is... i feel, my relationship with Dar would be better if we're not living together... i see my friend's BF sending them home... and visiting each other's house... old fashioned, but i still believe in "absence makes the heart grows fonder"....and when they get home, they'll call each other over the phone and chat through the night... Dar and I dun even do this... It's really different from staying together..though most people would envy us..he used to send me home...though i know he's lazy...and he would send me up to my house.. then we'll stand at the lift for so long... i'll look down from my room, and see if his car is gone...when we meet up for supper etc, he'll park his car and wait for me at the lift... i miss that kind of feeling in a relationship... if not now, we'll not have a chance anymore... i believe we would be closer when we're living apart (how big can singapore be?) *hee* But...i'm afraid he's not used to it...after living together for 2 years now.......

S.t.u.c.k

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket