. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

Review........

This was done in Year 2006 January...

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

[A] year older this year; 22 years old!
***I'll be 23 this year***

[B] log regularly^
***More regular than last year. The reason to blog regularly is....when i look back, i can remember all that had happened.. way back to year 2004... the less i blog, the less events i recall.. i'm learning to appreciate blogging... with photos!***

[C] lear debts/bills/taxes/liabilities :<
***Bought a car on 28th June 2006.. Been able to pay monthly installment ($498) promptly, paying 2 road taxes ($398) promtly, and paying insurance ($980) promtly... M1 bill hasn't cut off my line...so it means i'm paying up on time! wahhaha...and debts....cleared :)***

[D] iploma in Piano Performance
***Still doing my Diploma... have to perform for 35mins.. have to learn about 3 to 4 songs... been learning a song for almost 5 months...then found it was unsuitable... so, changed a new song... think i'll only attain my Dip. in year 2008 :( ***

[E] arn more money (must hit 6k this year!)
***I did! but... towards to end of the year, some students migrated... moved house... adjustments in time... gave up a few to my friends... so..income is slightly less than 6k....***

[F] amily picnic (dar's family) once a term*3 months.
***Only once! after that one picnic, i bought a tent....wanting to pitch it at the next picnic... til now, the tent is still in plastic cover!***

[G] otta drink 8 glasses of water a day! i've checked, i only drink 0-2 glass a day! dehydrate~
***Still never do it... very very bad... i only drink about 1 glass a day... did a check up on my body... it is very very dehydrated..no good!***

[H] oliday at Hongkong/Bangkok -(don't mind going on cruise).
***I went for cruise! 4D3N to Phuket & Penang! First time on cruise! WeeeEeEE~***

[I] must pass my music exams!!!!!!
***I passed! and even got a distinction!*** I never got a distinction for my higher level of piano exams before!***

[J] uggle my time well between work/friends/family/love/personal-
***I thnk i did...*** or rather... i'm sure i did!***

[K] eep my car neat, clean and tidy -_-
***My car is DAMN MESSY! even if I lied that my car was really clean, everyone would voice against it! sobz***

[L] ove myself more than anyone else! *muacks*
***Yes... i splurge on myself heavily this year...and pamper myself alot...it is VERY important to love yourself... you'll feel an entra boost in esteem!***

[M] ovie at least once a month (min. 12 movies a year)
***No... He never bring me for movies... maybe only 3 movies the whole year! but.. for the month of Dec 2006, i watch 4 movies in that month!*** it's a "make-up" for the deprivation of movies the whole year!***

[N] o SEX*
***-_-***

[O] bserve traffic rules! especially when approaching traffic lights!
***I do obey all rules...but...i realised i've become more impatient when driving***

[P] ractice piano daily! get those fingers to work!
***I get scolding every week when i go for lesson... i never practise... only on that morning itself when i have my piano lesson later at 12pm,then i'll practise...this is bad.......***

[Q] uest-Maple story-Gain a level each week. By 72 weeks, i'll be level 100-
***Haha.... i'm at level 36 now..and the good news is.........I've stopped playing it!***

[R] edeem my M1/UOB/Shell points before expiry.
***I did redeem my SHELL points...wanted to get Takashimaya vouchers worth $60! but...Dar's parents need a cordless phone, so i redeemed for them..M1's and UOB's points are not expired yet!***

[S] it-ups (50), push-ups (20) daily.
***Forget this... haha.. but i picked up a new sport this year...BADMINTON!***

[T] wo years together with Dar on 29th March 2006
*** Yeps.. we're still together...now ...waiting for 29th March 2007... 3 years~***

[U] se all facial products I have. Don't be lazy. Face mask once a week.
***So Lazy wor... not consistent..anyway, i just got myself face mask from Body shop...i will TRY to be consistent from this year on!***

[V] isit relatives frequently! once every 2 months?! Jan/March/May/July.
***Visit Nanny...i tuition my cousin for free(due to PSLE)...so i visit them every week... but now, no more tuition... i'll still try to visiting them frequently!***

[W] ash undies every 3 days.
***Done that...but only when i go for long long holidays....or rainy days...or when i bathe late at night***

[X] cercise to keep fit! Lose Weight!~ (at least 5kg)
***I think i'm a little fitter..in terms of stamina... but i never lose weight! will set a more attainable goal this year!***

[Y] akult helps constipation! make sure i Shit every 2 days!
***Yes...it helps! but when i stop drinking, it's back *sigh* due to lack of water lah...ok ok... i'll try...but shitting is more frequent now...at least it won't stay in my intestines for more than 4 days!***

[Z] zzZzzzZZzzzZZzzzZZzzZZ before 12 mindnight!
***Forget it when i have crazy friends!***

Looking back, it seems that i've lose track...or even forget what i wrote or set in year 2006... this is bad...but i'll review it...and write a new list for year 2007... and review it again in 2008..hope it gets better! Will blog again on the events with my crazy friends!

Happy 2007!

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket