. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

Hugs...

Read a friend's blog earlier on..and he was talking about hugs..

it made me think for awhile..

When was the last time I received a hug? or ... When was the last time I gave a hug?

I LOVE hugs.. it warms my heart..

It's a pity that we don't cultivate this gesture here..

I would really love to hug all my friends whenever i see them.. but they will be like .."EEEE! go away!" or.. "aye..you girl leh"...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My latest hug was with... Alvin.. a friendly one.. sent him off at the airport as he's leaving for HK for a competition.. at the departure gate, he hugged me and said "Thanks for sending me off!".. it made my day! and my reply was "Buy me stuff from HK!" haha.. typical~
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm gonna list down some hugs i can remember..
(if i 4got to mention any, tag!)

* Alvin - at the airport
* XY & Eileen - at the airport too...leaving for Taz
* Veron - When i cried at TBC..she gave me cookies after that! hee~
* Toru!
* Some of my students...
* Weijin - at TBC too!
* Carris - it seems like we hug everytime we meet~
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Of course..these are the more recent ones..

I do remember other hugs too.. from Iris, Germin, Serene, Eileen etc...

Oh man...these are the pple i haven't met for ages! i'm gonna get them all out soon!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear friends, you are gonna recieve a hug from me the next time we meet! weEeeeeeeE~

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket