. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

Christmas!~


It's gonna be my FAVOURITE season and festival of the year! It's Christmas

It's a time where we appreciate one another, and reflect on the events that happened in the year..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To my dearest folks.. I've booked a chalet!

Venue: Aranda Country Club
Date: 26th Dec to 27th Dec

Details will be sent out nearer the date. As usual, there'll be gift exchange..and we'll let Veron be in-charge of this.. QC wants to be in-charge of doing goodie bags! hee~ and Yongjie shall be our IT support... by providing cables, wires, adaptors, CD, router...etc... for "you-know-what" purpose.. *hee*

It's time to write my Christmas Wish List soon!

It's a season to be jolly!

3 comments:



Keith said...

Yes Princess,
I wanna be in charge of the door-gifts!
Hee... But, I wanna have a budget to work with!
We shd throw in a lucky draw too!!!!
Wee~~

One of it should me my kisses!!! Wahaha...
I'm so Ki-gonging now...

pRiNcEsS said...

we'll plan these after your exams! For now..study hard!

and...if kisses would be one of the prizes..i think... erm.. let's just not do lucky draw... wahahha~

Keith said...

... no one values my kisses...
*shattered*

 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket