. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

Flower Balloon!

Went to Jasmine's birthday party yesterday.. will probably wait for her to blog, then link to her website.. hee~ I like the purple balloon flower! so big!The very next day.. Shaun came over to my place and did a Pink balloon flower for me!


He laughed at me when I helped him to blow a balloon.. he said I looked like monkey.. So I video-ed him and told him he looks bloated too! *hee*
Making in progress....I video-ed the process of tying all the 5 petals together.. it's not easy.. and I think his hands hurt after that..

and it's finally done! He hung it up on my pink wall for me.. Once it's nicely hung up onto my wall, he wanted to sign on his master piece! hee~

~Finished~

He'll be leaving for Australia this Thurs to next Tues.. that'll be 6 days away.. gonna look at the flower and think of him.. hopefully the flower balloon will last more than 6 days~

:~(

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket