. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

Chinese New Year~

Started with dinner at Nanny's place on New year's eve.. as usual, my parents went to Malaysia to visit my paternal grandparents..didn't tag along.. well, my parents are not the chinese traditaionl kinda pple.. so i can't really recall when's my last reunion dinner with them..probably 7 years ago.. somehow, i would still wanna have a proper reunion dinner with them.. next sunday probably.. was fascinated by this 'pineappy' at my nanny's place.. this is so interesting..haha.. it was given to them by the boss...
It's jelly! it tastes exactly like mandarin orange! wanted to put it back..couldn't bear to eat it.. but nanny say might as well eat it.. can't keep for long also..
so.. Fanny and i took one each.. now the pineapple looks incomplete :(

Went to maternal grandparent's place on the first day of Chinese New Year.. went there for lunch.. it's a pity i didn't take any pictures.. too much food and catching up to do.. went on to nanny's place again in the late afternoon.. and have dinner there.. and the following day, visited all other relatives..

All in all, i realised that i have so many relatives.. however distant they may seem, we're still very much related to each other by blood. I'm glad i met some of them that i've never seen before.. or rather, they've seen me when i was younger, but i can't recognise them at all.. hee~

Of course, being the 'eldest' grand-daughter on maternal side of family, i kinda feel the pressure.. the pressure to excel in all areas.. in terms of studies, love, health, and...money. I will have to complete my music studies no matter wat..and a degree.. and maintain good health.. and earn more money.. and get married soon..haha~ so many things to achieve.. and it's amazing that some super long distant relatives that I never see the whole year can know so much about me.. i wonder who's providing all the latest updates..

Every year, i feel the same kinda pressure.. it's like an AGM(Annual General Meeting).. when all relatives gather, i must be better than who i was the year before. I seriously think, by next year.. they'll expect me to change to a bigger car, higher income, and a husband.. and i think, my husband will face the same pressure too..haha~ too bad.. not so soon... but i seriously feel a little heavy-hearted when my nanny told me that they might not live till the day i get married.. i tell you, my heart sank immediately.. they're almost 80.. i sincerely prayed that they'll live till that day..

i think..it'll be an exciting year ahead.. with many challenges and hurdles for me to overcome. It'll be a year of many changes with cross roads..

I'll walk by faith.

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket