. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

Arrived..

in Singapore... Toru...

Reached Changi Airport Terminal 1 at about 1230am.. their arrival time is 1:18am.. when we reached T1, we realised that there's no flight arriving at that time. Panicked.. we went to information counter.. and realised that they'll be at T3! Went to my car, drove to T3.. by the time we got there, it's like 1am already.. T3 is so new, and so empty.. there's only 3 flights arrival at T3 that day.. hee~ Hungry, Ernest and I looked for food...only Mac and TCC is available.. went for Mac.. i didn't order anything in the end, reckon that there won't be much time left to eat..

There's a glass panel, and you can actually see them coming down the escalator.. clearing the custom, collecting luggage..and finally, out! My aunt cleared custom very fast, as she's still holding the red passport.. she went to collect the luggage first. She was surprised to see us, and she didn't expect us to be there. Toru was snapping away with his camera at the customs.. if i were him, i would be pretty excited too!

My aunt and her boss came together with Toru. Her boss 'mama-san' will be heading to Furuma hotel, while i fetch aunt and Toru to grandparent's place. Surprisingly, their luggage altogether is less than Ernest's and my luggage when we came back from our Japan trip! yes, and Toru greeted us with "What's up"! *faint* he has this fetish for english slang.. like "What's up", "Hey dude/babe", "Jesus Christ", "Oh-my-gad"...etc...

The moment they stepped outta the lobby to my car, i hear "あつい"! means..hot! my grandparents and aunty was awake when we reach their place. Lingered around for awhile, and finally got home at 3am plus..

So tired.. diarrhoea this morning, didn't go for classes.. my dad will be bringing them around for today. I think.. i'm going to be so busy..

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket