. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

What-a-week!

Numerous events..

Today's a long and tiring day. Thanks to Viwawa. I freaking slept at 6am! and woke up at 10am.. i dunno why..somehow, i dun feel like sleeping.. bought 2 phones today.. one for Toru, one for Aunt. Aunt's first colour phone, and Toru's first phone in Singapore! Following that, went AMK to teach Jerica, then went to Iris's house to practise violin. I dunno why, I'm not in the mood at all to practise. played Grande valse brillante like 5 times and Rumba about 4 times.. and freaking Germand Dance twice. Sounded like shit.. I have a problem with Beethoven. I can't play his pieces! last year's Minuet in G sucks too.. by Beethoven of course.. argh.. I sincerely hope i'll pull thru tmr's final rehearsal with my violin teacher at Iris's place.. Thanks girl for the marshmallow.. did perked me up a little..

rushed for dinner.. was surprised by the no. of relatives that turned up. I know who's coming and all.. but when all turned up, it was really quite a number.. as usual, dad ordered i think..8 course dinner.. then dimsum.. then followed by cake-cutting.. I hope everyone is happy today. It's also the first time my friends came to join in my family dinner! hee~ Valerie can really get along with Toru wor..tsk tsk.. Veron and YJ came too.. QC decided to join us last min :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Went IT Fair yesterday.

Bought myself a BROTHER printer for $88! so happy with my purchase! comes with one whole set of ink! so very worth it! and of course.. free trolley! haha.. with nanny now.. it was really very crowded.. Veron finally bought her lappie.. NEC.. quite a good buy...(At this very moment, she might be meddling with her new toy). Valerie, Veron, Ernest and Toru met up first. They went to Kino to buy books.. then go to Suntec. by the time i reached Suntec, it was 815pm already. Qc joined us about 830pm after his studying at National Library.

Had dinner at Hongkong Char Chan Teng. On our way there, i saw this..

SO amazing! umbrella vending machine! i think it's quite costly. I wonder how many pple will actually buy from it..
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day before yesterday, went J8 to accompany QC buy his shirt and tie for interview at G2000. Bought a white shirt and blue tie..for about $103! worth the investment.. Though i think my dear fren did rather well in the interview, he claimed that he screwed it up.. well, shall wait for the reply from ******

Banana 3! B3~
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This week is gonna be... i dunno.. i really hope i can pull through.. please, my dear friends.. motivate me this whole week.. and control me from spending money... March is gonna be the LAST month i'm gonna splurge.. Friends.. h e l p~

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket