. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

Money..

I used to think money is the most important factor in life.. i was 17 at that time.. i slog like anything till what i'm earning today.. till 2 years ago.. when i realised that, money isn't that important after all.. family and human relationships are more valuable.. but now, i think.. money still talks.. very loudly~

I used money today to buy tangible and intangible stuff..

The power of money~

I'm really glad that you came and help me today.. without you, I wouldn't have accomplished so much stuff.. and though my dad's van beeps at 60km/h, you managed to fetch me around.. raining somemore! Thanks for your time.. i appreciate it alot. I know I can count on you whenever i need help.. Thank you~

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket