. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

Can You Please Tell Me...

Not every question have an answer...

There are some things i don't really know(but i really want to know),
And i guess i'll never know.

I cannot expect people around me to understand everything inside of me,
Thus, they can't expect me to know everything of them.

Somehow, sometimes, I hope they ask me so that they will understand,
Somehow, sometimes, I hope they DON't ask me, BUT still understand.

So what if they finally understood?

Then they'll pretend they don't understand. (and I know when they pretend)
Or, they'll pretend they understood. (but in actual fact, they don't)

Haha..when they finally understood me, I will pretend that they don't understand AT ALL.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I really wish to have some answers.
But I'll just have to let it go.
The cycle repeats whenever i have another question unanswered.
It's too difficult to understand the opinion of others.(it can't be over-looked either)

I will continue to run..
Unanswered.

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket