. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

Gift~

I'm expecting a mail today from Aussie.. wanted to wait faithfully at home..ya, but til 5pm, it never arrive :( then..i went out.. and when i reached home..i found this! hee~
i'm so excited..because Ben told me i will like it alot.. and ...i ripped it open immediately! haha..
ta-da! my musical box collection! woah! swan lake!


recorded it with my w960!
this is my collection.. i bought "over the rainbow" myself.. then wooden box was from a student and swan lake by Ben and Eileen! thanks!

Anyway, they included a postcard too... and dearest Ben & Eileen.. i wanna announce something.. my birthday is on 21st MAY!!! hee~ so.. if you've mistaken it to be March, it's totally fine! because when the month of May comes, i expect another musical box! weEeEeEE~

Thank you for 'Swan Lake' and thank you in advance for the next musical box!

*muacks*

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket