. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

Bikeeeeeeee

The last time I ever hop onto a bike was 5 years ago.. it's been so long.. till i forgot how to fasten my helmet.. bike at 60km/h is enough to get me screaming and pulling clothes.. after like dunno how long, finally got use to it.. 80km/h to 100km/h isn't that bad after all.. just need to hug tighter, to make sure i won't fly off! came to pick me at about 10pm.. went to siglap for dessert.. so far right! stay north, go to east for dessert. Drank lychee ice and he ate noodles.. and toast.. dunno why, i dun feel like eating anything.. stayed on and chat and reached home at about 2am.. can tell he's very very tired..eyes all red..

One very very bad thing about taking bike is that.. my hair's all tangled! argh..forgot to tie it up loh.. then he told me to like twist them and tuck them into my jacket..still.. tangled..but better than never tuck in lah.. i came back home to comb my hair.. i tell you.. my floor's filled with hair now.. i'm going to condition it thoroughly tomorrow..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I moved outta home when i was 19.. so it's been like 5 years on my own.. the reason why i moved out was because of an issue with BLOG. it seems like i often get into trouble with BLOGs..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

readers who have been following up with whatever i'm writing.. ya, THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH for YOUR concern.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket