. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

Good Friday

had diarrhoea.. on thursday..4 times... today 3 times.. tomorrow will probably be 2 times.. then the day after tmr 1 time..then end.

i'm feeling quite sane, just that i'm feeling so lethargic.. like there's no energy in my limbs..

thanks to lorraine, accompany me til I level up! wawa til wee hours.. then woke up at 1130am.. went to nanny's place for lunch.. then to amk hub with 2 aunties to walk around.. came back to home to rest..then to veron's house for dinner.

I took photos!...but! i accidently! deleted! all! of! them! what an IDO...... wanted to bluetooth the photos to my com..but i press delete instead of send.. argh..think i'm still not so used to the touch screen function of my phone..(Ben, no photos for you. i purposely told all of them to pose for YOU to see...but...)

thank you QC for driving me.. if i drove, i would have slept in the car man.. anyway, wanna tell you to strive on for 30++ more days..and it'll be over.. it's the time of the year semester again.. Veron too.. do your homework.. and i love you so much for feeding me almost every weekend.. *muacks*

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket