. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

cRaNkY-

my diarrhoea lasted 4 days.. thurs, fri, sat and today! twice today.. sobz.. should i like go visit a doctor? seems like i'll need to visit the toilet everytime i have a meal.. *cry* hopefully i'll be ok tomorrow!

woke up at 10am today..snooze til 1030am.. went for Ah Du's lesson.. worked on the song 我真的受伤了.. my chords and stuff are ok, gotta work on the expression.. He talked about how to give my playing MORE feel..
1) Melody
2) Rhythm
3) Dynamics
4) Tempo
These are the 4 things to look out for.. thereafter, i was told to play this again.. this time adding these 4 important points to what i play.

So, my homework next week is.. to play and sing 我真的受伤了. He's gonna teach me vocal next week *faint* and i told him 爱很简单 is very boring, but no choice.. gotta play it still.. and this week's new song to work on is 遗失的美好..

After lesson, I brought aunt and uncle out for lunch at Thai Expess at Junction 8. I think they are very happy. the last time I brought them out was national day last year.. i think they feel the pinch in eating at restaurants, they're really thrifty people.. i told them, it's once in a long while.. it's not like i'm treating them everyday. I ordered ilke 5 dishes, and i think they enjoyed the food thoroughly! that makes my day! Went to shop around with aunt... and we got home about 4plus..

I started to work on the songs that Ah Du gave me.. i sing for like half an hour.. till my throat is so sore loh. Tried recording, but sounded so horrible..not feelings leh.. then decided to take a break at WaWa.. haha~ met QC online, then decided to meet for a swim together!

Travelled down to Jurong since he has no car.. went Jurong East to swim.. reached at about 550pm..did our 10 laps alternate breast-free..this time, continuous! Then, i psycho-ed him to go to the wave pool with me.. i like it alot alot! haha.. i MUST go there whenever i go jurong pool..keke.. we waited for like 1/2 hr to 45mins for the wave can! dunno why so long.. but we were floating around, swimming, correcting strokes, chatting...but the time we finished, it's already 720pm! spent like one hour at the wave pool... too late for the lazy pool, did last lap free at deep pool, then bathe..

Went dinner at Fish & Co. Jurong Point...where i think both of us got a little looney..skip the details..after walking around for awhile, then home sweet home.

I"m gonna crash his lecture tmr.. 2 lectures! so fun! i'm gonna bring my lappie to WaWa.. then swim at NUS pool..then WaWa.. weEeEeee~

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket