. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

Lao Yu Sheng

Went for Dim sum with parents today.. together ah yee, dua gor po and dua gor diu.. hee~
I fetch them, and meet daddy there.. Supposed to meet at 130pm, but we reached at 1pm. I lost the namecard, supposed to call and reserve the table. So I went earlier, luckily there's table available! While waiting for daddy & mummy to come, i looked through the menu.. all so tempting.. and so hungry! finally, my parents arrived, and daddy told me to take order.. since all are so tempting, i told the waitress "每一样来一个".. haha..



after lunch, we lao yu sheng! it's the first time my family lao yu sheng..haha.. it was quite a fun experience though.. total bill : $142
It's cheap considering that there's 8 of us!
and... my dad strike 4D! my car number 0466...and guess what, i bought 4660! faintz!
and i received the sweetest gift today! since i always have sorethroat, i think this will come in handy!
initially i thot it was a plate or something, then i realised that it's for shower bath! Chocolate! how extravagant to wash your body with chocolate! woah~ thanks.. i love it! *muacks*

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket