. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

Haircut!!

Was at REDS (taka) yesterday.. had my haircut.. the lady asked "how do you want your hair to be done?".. i told the lady "i'll leave it to you".. ya.. and there goes my fringe..

ya..i really look like that now.. just that my hair is longer lah.. over my shoulders.. if my hair's above shoulder length..i'll probably look like this...............
this photo was taken..when i'm 4 years old.. and the white one above.. 5 years old.. i wonder how long it'll take for my fringe to grow out again..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

in b.r.i.e.f.....

  • Happy Mother's Day.. bought 4 roses..for 4 "mothers" in my life..
  • Haircut and Brows trimming yesterday.
  • Shopping in Town.
  • Mahjong at Veron's place til 5am! slept at 530am..
  • Woke up at 2pm!..
  • IRONMAN movie at causeway point at 330pm til 530pm..
  • Bought stuff from Giodarno.
  • Mother's day dinner..
  • Wahjong~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've violin tmr :~(
No piano lesson though..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes............. still...............

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket