. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

24th Birthday~

exactly a week after my birthday.. it's my dearest Germin's birthday! Happy birthday! May our "love-hate" relationship continue to grow.. "loving-and-hating" each other more and more! *muacks*

Anyway, I enjoyed my birthday very much this year.. a really sweet affair..haha~

Started with the folks coming to my place while I was away in Batam.. they decorated my room.. I suspected that they're up to something.. but didn't know.. that they did up my place.. it was a wonderful surprise! Til now, the deco's still up.. can't bear to bring it down.. and also, I have glow-in-the-dark stars on my ceilings! Thanks to THE-ONE who stepped on my bed loh! I was so tired after my Batam trip, I still gotta change my bed sheet at 1am! I L.O.V.E the card Veron made..i tell you, she's so thoughtful can! and they got for me a PINK bag with musical notes! and other musical stuff like pencil, eraser, 2 rolls of stickers, clip (or issit a sharperner)? haha.. Oh, i have to add..the PINK box for my pressie is hand made too!...by VERON! I have 4 pretty cupcakes.. and one candle.. which i think i was supposed to light it up myself.. anyway, thankew~

That was on 17th May...

On 19th May, I received an air-mail! It just didn't cross my mind that it would be those 2 Tasmanian devils!!
It didn't cross my mind..because they already sent me something in March.. my very early Pre-Birthday gift! but i demanded another one then..and they really sent me another one! I can hear Ben's voice in my head now..saying "Just For You, Princess!" So sweet can! I got a call from them on 21st! I was expecting their call! haha~.. just that i didn't know what time.. so touched.. and Ben always use the same trick loh.. pretend to be looking for a piano teacher for 4 & 6 years old children...bleah~

Thank you so much you 2..

On 20th May, was supposed to meet Eileen & Iris.. they told me to wait as Iris will be driving. I was so excited! because.. i've always wanted to sit in Iris's car.. I've always been driving her around..finally, i get to sit in hers! I was so excited, that i went downstairs 10mins before meeting time and waited for them.. I waited in my car.. then.. i turned my head and looked at the car beside mine.. familiar....

Iris's car! But no one inside! Just then, my HP rang.. Iris called and asked where I was.. told them I was at her car.. got scolding from her can! She told me to STOP right where I was.. Finally, we met.. and they were holding alot of stuff on their hands.. haha.. they actually went up to my place!..and knock on the wrong door!

They came with their hands filled with stuff.. and perspiring! I was SoOooo touched that I just dunno how to re-act. You know.. these 2 girls.. i knew them when I was 10 years old.. all the way til 16years old..then we sorta.. never contact each other.. til last year, when I started meeting Iris again.. for my violin accompaniment.. and now Eileen.. somehow, the feeling of "close-ness" came back altogether.. ya, and they make me light my own candle, and sing my own birthday song.. i shall not, and will not post the video.. so embarrassing!
Iris bought 2 cakes from TCC...and beancurd from Selegie.. yes.. SELEGIE.. not hougang..haha~ and the taste is really very different from the branch in Hougang.. I didn't she really went all the way there.. coz I told Eileen I've a craving for dao-hway.. so sweet loh! and I took out my big pink box of letters.. all my letters.. which includes those that they wrote to me.. when we were 11.. all the way till 24! Iris never fails to write me a card every year!.. birthday.. christmas.. before violin exams... aiyoh.. had a good laugh while reading all the letters.. all those childish quarrels we had, that we dun even remember... trying very hard to recall..haha~

All in all, I really love you girls.. and we've come a long way! Toast to 3 of us!

Of course, I had a sumptous dinner with my family! A treat from my dad! and i've been drinking alot of beer.. due to the super hot weather! I'll usually add 7-up/Sprite to my Carlsberg or Heineken.. my very own Jolly Shandy!~
Daddy gave me 2 minature bottles of alcohol.. whisky and bacardi.. Fanny gave me Havanas slippers! which I went to so many NUM outlets..and they told me.. my size 5.. outta stock island-wide! Rachel gave me earrings and keychain.. and Fanny told me that Rachel sold her Maple Story account to buy me present.. so touched loH! and Toru got me small plushie.. pooh! it's very very very very soft.. Thank you all~

Right after dinner, went home to shower.. meeting GWT. haha.. He picked me up at about 1030pm..and we went cineleisure for Movie.. Vegas.. then wanted to go Ah Chew for dessert.. but closed! and it's not very late mah... *sobz* guess what.. we ended up at Top One KTV! He signed up for the membership..and we sang all the way til 530am! *zonked* reached home only at 6am!..and slept til 3pm the next day! It's amazing..that he actually remembers my birthday! *smile*
This lovely pair of earrings came from 欧阳 :) from...TOPSHOP i guess.. it's golden..and i must say, he has good taste.. it has a very classy look.. and can also be worn on casual occassion..thanks sweetie~

Ok..and.. Thank you for all those who remembered and sent me greetings via SMS! In chronological order.... (and lemme see if i remember yours...tell me if i'm wrong!)

5th May : You know who you are! Forgot my birthdate! *faint* (14/07)
21st May 00:03H : Gary! You're the first! (17/08)
00:29H : Turner
04:03H : Iris (10/01)
06:59H : Keith (22/01)
07:26H : GWT (23/10)
09:04H : Welson (15/05)
12:35H : Serene (30/01)
15:32H : Wei Qi
16:19H : Zuo Yuan
17:13H : Veron (11/03)
17:34H : Louisa (Jan?)
18:05H : Carris (July? omg..)
18:14H : Fannie (24/08)
18:40H : Zhi Hong (23/11?)
22:18H : Jeffery "Loudai"

..and 欧阳 (04/09)..the next day at 08:49H.. told me bought me a pressie.. *smilez* Thanks for the "date"!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Oh! and Iris bought me something too! She passed it to me yesterday.. and er.. ya... didn't take a photo of it.. it's .. too.. embarrassing.. *blush* thanks girl!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Currently reading : P/S I Love You..
ya.. still do

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket