. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

Just came back from lunch.. 欧阳 drove today.. in his 1 month old baby.. make me feel like changing my car.. argh.. must bear with it for 1.5 more years.. i'm at home now.. and my shirt still got his new car smell can! and my hair also! haha~

He burnt a CD for me! His favourite collection of Jay Chou songs.. haha! and the CD is PINK! currently listening to it in my car now.. at 3rd track.. i dunno the titles though.. except for the first.. 蒲公英的约定.. 3rd track is nice.. 欧阳.. maybe you should write down all the titles for me too! haha.. on a pink piece of paper!

Spent the last few days thinking of my directions..and where I wanna head.. I am pretty clear what I want now (after wandering around for so many months).. Veron called me at the right time.. how very divine! haha~ had a nice and short chat with her.. some questions answered.. and ..............

ONWARD! i go~

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket