. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

I am very HAPPY today...
REALLY very very very HAPPY~

coz i met SO MANY pple whom i haven't met for ages!...

and that includes my sec sch teacher Miss Gan! I told her I'm teaching piano, she was so shocked..haha.. she said she dun remember me playing piano.. i reminded her i played for school's chapel every week with Iris loh.. haha.. and she's amazed that she can still remember my name after 7 years.. haha.. i told her, probably all the teachers can remember my name... given my ''wonderful'' record in school.. it's difficult to forget me..haha~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
didn't go prawning in the end.. went supper.. then came my place and hang out til like slightly past midnight.. I had a nice sleep.. i slept for like 10 hours! then have a quick shower and went out again.. though we didn't do anything really special.. but i enjoyed every moment.. thank you.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
very h.a.p.p.y~

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket