. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

Depressed

i'm so depressed....so depressed.....so helpless...he called, and he raised his voice at me, just like the past..i dun understand why...we're like, just friends...is he jealous coz i'm with ultraman? why?.. i was in a all happy mood, till he calls...it always happens...i should not have picked up his call...should not reply to his messages..et.c....

Can't i do my own things? i mean...i should have my own freedom..even dogs can go out for a walk, wat about me? so embarrassing, i dunno how ultraman felt...he drove me to his place, as me to settle the problem there and then...gOsh, i'm so afraid, they may just fight..

I dunno wat he wants, and why is he reacting this way... and i'm so bothered about wat ultraman might be thinking.. i dunno..i'm so depressed....i just wanna cry my night away... no one understand me, no one's there to be with me...to comfort me....i'm just a burden.. a task...or watever.

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket