. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

Edited

hE camE mY hoUSe yesterday, to CoLLeCt a bOOk fRom mE. SO wEirD, so HappY to SeE Him..wE weRe chaTtinG foR awhile when Ultraman msged me..he took my phone, and saw his msg, and was angry.

i went to BUONA VISTA to sign the attendance for him, then proceed to the headquaters..had an informative seminar.. he msged, he called...he's jealous, i know he is. He is jealous that i'm with ultraman, he called and voiced his anger and jealousy..i think ultraman must be frustrated when i was quarreling with him over the phone, till ultraman drove me to his house. *faintz* I really felt like crying..i'm in total confusion!!! I told him to drive me home immediately...well, think he could tell that i'm upset, we stood at the carpark and chat for awhile. By the way, i lost my HP pouch..again! Nah, it's better than losing a handphone!

Reached home, he called...and we had a tiff again...BUT, i dunno...everything turned out very nicely after that...we chit chat for quite along while...settled this problem..and, he gave me a kiss before we hung up. I dunno if we should continue being like this, because...we're just friends, and i'm afraid that we're leading each other on, giving each other hope. I dunno why i can't e hard-hearted as to stop answering his calls, stop replying his msgs....but then again, i dun think i'll do this to anyone lah...SeE hoW loH, he says he's gonna tell me one 14th..tell me wat? i dunno..just wait and see loh...9 more days...hmm...

Oh, i turned down a date today..i mean, not exactly a date lah..but i thought i should stay at home to at least flip open my file, and read 'abit' of my lecture notes...i have a test tmr!!! dunno wat will WM think...it's definately not an excuse, that i say i wanna stay at home and study..i really wanna study, but i just can't get to work leh...*sigh*

Tmr's pastor's bday, suppose to go TC today, for 144 meeting, then celebrate for her..but i was 'supposed' to go to ultraman's office today...and i know i'll feel awkward if i go...Chat with 'Ting over the icq for awhile yesterday, and ya..haha~ weird, but we feel weird now...as in...PTTP...is no longer together...friends for dunno how many years..but...why ah? i dun understand... friends come together for a common interest...so does it mean that if there's no common interest/goal, it's difficult to be friends anymore? I'm quite affected by it..coz friends are really important to me..

*ShRuGs*

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket