. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

Mixed Feelings

Rain...rain...rain...just back from lunch with Ultraman, and a little drenched, i rather be drenched than to stay where i am now...the house's so dark...so cold...so lonely..

Ultraman did bring me out for supper yesterday. Well, did feel happier yesterday, dunno why. I feel like i'm a little kid, and whoever brings me out, i'll feel like i'm the happiest little thing on earth at that moment *wiNk* wasn't home till 6am, and dad was already reading papers in the hall...said nothing fortunately *phew* Wah, a mindful of mixed feelings...wat's with all those physical intimacy? "HELLO?" ...are we just 2 grown ups, knowing wat we're doing, or just 2 persons, needing each other's company? *sheeSH* anyhow, i admit that i feel really comfortable, soothing, happy..etc...when i'm with him...*siGh*

Common test on Sat, and i've yet to even flip open my file of lecture notes...7 topics tested, oh goSh...anD i gotta go BUONA VISTA....to sign attendance (NCAP) for him..i promiSed, and i have to keep my work..that's my principle. Well, only till 18th March 2004...and till then, it marks a stop, a big round, fat full stop to everything. I wanna get over him fast, but everyone around me is talking to me about it..how to forget? *faintz* Well, wish me speedy recovery..i'm on my way to a new journeY...

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket