. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

Edited

finally...it's a sunNy day! been raining cats and dogs for the past 2 days..

Thot i was supposed to go to sch, then i woke up late...and luckily i woke up late. COz, we dun need to go sch at all today!...it's E-learning week...stay at home, go online, do tutorial...Done! so shiok right? *keke* haven't been to school for 3 weeks already...Oh, did i mention why i woke up late? i was supposed to wake ultraman up at 2am, to study for test. I called...till 230am!!!! and finally he picked up the phone....and went back to sleep...Neh Neh~ waste my effort...i set my hp to auto-redial....then i hold my hp..till i fall asleep!

Something wrong with my HP leh, whenever i'm in 'xiao hong', there's no reception. By the way, 'xiao hong' is ultraman's car..haha~ anyway, Nokia's coming with a clam shell phone...and i'm gonna get it...*wiNk*

Hamtaro informed me of his new number...and i told him that i've replied his email...i dunno what he's thinking, but he asked me about ultraman..i can't say much, coz the fact is...there's nothing much to say! but right now, i'm very happy...as in, i never felt happier for the past 3 weeks...i dunno it'll last till when, but just lemme enjoy the moments...

So hungry...again~

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket