. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

c.a.r.e bear~

took some pics, but decided to post this one.. because.. QC's like grabbing.. er hem.. not on purpose lah.. it was all so natural..haha..~ look at his cheeky smile! hee~

It's been a long time i took photo with bestie.. thot this photo's quite nice.. I remembered.. i think.. 2 years ago, i bought bestie a blue care bear blanket and i have a similar pink one.. wanted to ask QC to snap a photo of the blanket, but it's in the closet in his mom's room.. another time then..

Miss talking to you, bestie.. though you dun tell me much now... you know.. there was once when i wanted to call you, and i actually forgot the last 3 digit of your HP number! I was bloody depressed i tell you! know what i did? i went to phone book and start memorising it all over again. I make sure i won't forget loh! so.. in order not to forget, I'm gonna dail your number more frequently! haha~
Another teacher's day pressie I got today.. Just yesterday, i was bloggin about students giving me chocolate.. and i received 2 boxes today! keke~Yi Xuan gives me chocolate every year.. and i LOVE the macadamia one! I got that last year too! She's been with me for almost 4 years.. now in grade 5 too.. oh man.. i'm old!

Got this Pink Happy House little pouch. I think, they all know i like pink.. i have so many pink stuff this year. This little pouch is so cute lah~ I'm going to use it.. just that i dunno what to put inside..


going for my 10km Nike run tmr... *cross fingers*
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5 more days......

You guessed it.
I dunno how to react.

let it be.

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket