. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

P.S ...................

watched the movie "P.S I Love You"? or..read the book? hee.. i've got 3 post-dated letters too! it's on my piano now.. i tell you.. i simply cannot wait to open all of them loh.. i hope i can control myself! the person who gave me the envelopes has the same name as the character in the book.. *grin*

it's on every saturday.. must be something to do with the favour he asked from me loh.. i know him inside-out.. it SURE has something to do with it.. hee~

don't think i will read at the stipulated timings lah.. can't possibly bring the envelopes out right?

yellow and blue envelopes.. dunno how many years already loh..these envelopes..




anyway, i went into an "unplug" mode since Thurday.. it's been 5 days.. and i'm so darn deprived of clicking my mouse and typing on my keyboard! my internet's down SUDDENLY on friday.. and i called up the singtel guy and he came on thursday.. he said my modem's faulty.. so i went all the way down to kallang to replace it.. came back that night..and still could not work loh! i tell you.. i was so frustrated that i cried like anything.. managed to get through SOM(Samaritan or Michelle) hotline~ *grin* called singtel again.. and they sent another guy to my place this morning.. replaced some wires and cables thingy..and like FINALLY i can blog!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
watched table tennis match at Bernard's place last night.. it ended.. too fast.. anyway, i'm happy for the girls! It's a Silver for Singapore! cheers.

Went out for a drink in the end.. coz it's only about 9plus when the match ended.. and we ended up chatting till midnight! thereafter, went to meet J to collect something from him.. coz he's gonna serve the nation for 3 weeks in Thailand.. wish him well.. safety first dude!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
did not touch my piano for 2 weeks.. since Batam.. *sigh* had piano lesson today.. once i entered the room, i told Winnie that i totally have NO MOOD to play.. and everything i play is gonna sound like shit. Usually she'll scold me like anything lah.. but today.. she can tell.. i'm really in a bad mood.. I'm glad my piano teacher's so sensitive to my feelings.. and care as much for my emotional welfare.

This piano teacher of mine is... i dunno how to explain leh.. she's very very strict with my piano technics..and her voice is VERY LOUD! really.. however, i can talk to her about ANYTHING.. EVERYTHING.. about family... friends.. work.. money.. TV.. religion.. relationships... and sex! haha~ I told her, I'm never gonna leave her.. gonna learn piano from her forever.. hee~
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
thanks to the JB trip.. my stomach's been "upset" for almost 5 days now.. lost appetite in everything..and i've been drinking ALOT of water in case i dehydrate.. sobz......
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i miss you.. b.e.s.t.i.e~

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket