. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .


Bought this book at Popular yesterday.. I finished reading my books at home, and I'm searching for a new book to read..so I got this. I've seen this lecture on YouTube before.. quite some time back.. (think QC gave me the link).. there were so many meaningful quotes from there..

I watched the video on YouTube again last night.. at 3am, after i read 2 chapters of this book. I love the book! It's so detailed.. and i'm glad i bought it. You know, when you read and watch this in the wee hours, you get really Emo.. there's just so much to think about and reflect upon. Probably that's why I woke up at 9am today.. my mind's churning like mad..

--------------------------------------------------------------------

my room is in a MESS now.. the more i pack, the messier it gets.. simply because.. i've too many things! and i can't bear to give them away.. i already threw away 3 big bags of rubbish.. well, hoping to have a nice and neat room by this weekend.. will need to drop by IKEA soon..

stomach's feeling better.. still dun have appetite for nice food though...and i lost 2kg..

students are having school CA tests, thus.. i've alot of time for myself this week..and next week.. gonna do alot of catching up! starting from now... friend's picking me up at 430pm............................

Fanny's Birthday's on 24/08.. and Ernest's on 02/09.. means, we're gonna have family dinner soon.. the last family dinner we had was in May.. my birthday.. 3 months ago.. been's a long time since i meet my parents.. Getting bags for Ernest, as he's in NUS now.. and wonder what Fanny wants from me this year.. she's grown sick of the IPOD classic i got for her last year.. wanna exchange it for my pink PSP.. haha~ i don't mind!

anyway, she passed her Grade 8 Piano! so happy for her! No easy feat! Iris's gonna take her on 19th Sept! was just chatting with her till 3am last night! then i went to look through my Grade 8 piano results slip which i took in 2001.. 7 years ago!! anyway, i passed on the DOT lah.. 100/150! (passing mark's 100).
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i'm so not myself.. this is not the way i handle stuff.. i wonder what happened to me.. what's holding me back.. what changed me.. this is so not my style..

i don't love the current me..

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket