. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

Teacher's Day~

In a few day's time... 4 days to be exact.. is Teacher's Day! Somehow, it just didn't occur to me that it's Teacher's Day already.. like so fast! Sept 1st.. So, i was really shocked when my student gave me a pressie.. i actually asked her what's the occassion! haha~
1st pressie was given to me on Tuesday by 7 years old Janelle :) taught her for about 2 - 3 months only.. she looks like snow white! very very fair.. and speaks with a slang.. but pure chinese lah.. Mom said she learnt the slang from cartoons! keke~ A lovely pink towel! I've gotten quite a few PINK towels over the years.
2nd pressie given by 11 years old Phoebe on Wednesday! again, i was taken aback when presented with a gift. Coz, it totally slipped my mind that it's teacher's day soon.. haha~ SO PRETTY right? the earrings? she made me open infront of her, and i wore it there and then :) Taught Phoebe for about 3 - 4 years already.. with me from grade 2.. and she's in grade 5 now.. so fast.. and.. the price tag's not removed..hehe.. didn't tell her lah.. for me to know :) $14!
3rd pressie from 8 years old Wendy! this apple memo clip~ so red! and 22kt gold...er, dun really know what's that.. Wendy's with me for 2 - 3 years..from beginners.. to Grade 3 now. I folded up my IKEA boxes last night.. and start to pack my stuff, also to clear some spaces for teacher's day gifts. Unlike my bestie who choose to donate or give them away to people who needs it more, i keep them. Coz, they're bought for me. So.. can you imagine.. having about 30 - 40 students.. each giving you a gift.. over 4 - 5 years.. i have so many boxes now.. and i just bought 4 more boxes to contain them.
This is from Wendy too! she gave me earrings last year.. and pendant this year. It's so blink blink lah! Love it~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gonna start teaching in 2nd week of Sept, and i definately got to give up a few students. So sad.. can't bear to leave them. Wonder if they'll remember me in future.. like how i remember those teachers who gave so much for me!

You know..if there's ever those 寻人 programme on tv, i'll go sign up for it. I wanna look for my higher chinese 黎彬彬老师。No matter how she punished me, somehow.. i still like her..hee~ i used to NOT do any of her homework and flunk all my spelling.. coz i really dun like chinese lah~ anyway.. i really hope that i can see her again!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NO, i DID NOT get any TWO OVERSEAS calls last night.

So interesting.. that a friend from overseas actually know the commotion that's going on here. Leave me alone. Wanna hear nothing of these ever again.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still did not hear the words i wanna hear.
Or rather, i did "hear" half of it.

Still, it wasn't direct and c l e a r enough for me.
i want it audibly clear!

doubt you'll know what I want exactly.
you probably won't chance upon this post too.
Even if you do, you won't know it's for you.

That's the difference between US.
I mean.. you and me.

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket