. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

The Start!

Wanted to start blogging way back last year, but just can't get my lazy fingers moving.. Well, glad i started it anyway. It's weird, "talking" to the world out there, who would be reading this..

Been a bad week, it's the 3rd of March, supposed to be our 7th month together, but things did not turned out the way it should be. Yes, it ended. This is probably the most unsettled break-off i ever experienced...oh yes, with such an indecisive boyfriend.. i proposed the break-up, and i dunno if i've regretted my choice. it's been a month since we're apart, and ya, i've been missing him, but i guess i don't want to miss him anymore, dun wanna love him anymore. I want to HATE him...I really gave my all in this relationship and i dun even noe if wat i've done is appreciated.. I must get over him...i want to be my cheerful self, my bubbly nature...Yes, i'm on my way to start afresh....a brand new journey!

And Ultraman says he's meeting me for supper, till now i've yet to hear from him. *sigh* He's been very sweet, but i just can't recipocrate to his feelings.. So weird...it's all about timing..I can't comment much on this, coz i think...he thinks i'm treating him as a subsitute..but i'm not...i dun treat pple like that...i'm not un-sympathetic.. I dunno, everyone seems to have a really bad impression of me...that i seemed like a flirtatious, bitchy, slutty girl...whatever... Heck~ I just wanna be loved...

Xtract is just as sweet, but he's 8 months younger than me. Ok, i'm sorry, perhaps it's just an excuse i used to reject him..i mean, you know..this kinda stuff, it really needs chemistry.. He's really nice, 24 hours there for me..can't find another as attentive as him.. but i'm really not for him.. HahA.. he's so sweet, to the extend of introducing his little cousin as a student for my piano teaching..haha~ can't stop grinning when i thot of this.. well... he's nice, nice & nice..

Hamtaro..*sheesh*, i take my hat off him.. i only can think of a character that associates him with "it"...anyone played "SIM-GAL"? the guy has to find all means and ways to win her heart in 100 days? haha~ he's like "that character".. i really appreciate all that he's done, but i only can treat him as a friend...just a friend.. to the extend, i feel like avoiding him..coz i scared i'll lead him on, to think that i'll give him a chance etc.....

School's a headache...2 common tests this week, and i'm taking it so lightly. Oh man, wat's wrong...God gave me brains, but i never fully utilise it.. Tons & tons of projects are piling up...WoAh~ oh..i'm going on a KL trip (25th - 27th March 2004)..staying in a hotel at genting..it's a school's outing...60 of us entrepreneurship students..i'm looking forward to it...coz....KL's night life is happening man!!! ooPs..nah, just wanna get away from where i am now...i need a break...a grasp of fresh genting highlands air...Anyone wanna come along? *keKe*

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket