. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

Pissed

*yawn* just woke up...no more school! yipeEE! but..getting ready for final examinations....well, i do feel a bit of pressure...afraid that i can't do well...so, i'm gonna study for the last 4 papers i have..not gonna wait till last min this time *keke*

Daddy went out before i could borrow the vehicle from him *uh oh* supposed to go and get all the stocks today...gotta wait till another day then..

Darling has been really sweet....he knew i wasn't happy with him he night before...brought me out for breakfast...walk around the market looking at fishes...cutting his hair...and bringing me for a walk at esplanade....he's really very sweet and thoughtful, always concern about how i'm feeling and wants me to be happy always.. i feel that i'm really very bad to him.. coz he' really to good for me...i'm afraid my temper, character, personality will chase him away someday...he's part of my life now..But darling always keeps things to himself...and that's one thing i really can't tolerate...i dunno, but i just feel frustrate everytime he keeps things from me...like he can only share his happiness with me and not his problems etc...it's not being mutual at all.. this will keep me form opening up to him in future... if he's not open to share everything with me, how am i suppose to open up my heart to him? ya.. to each individual, they might wanna keep their own privacy...well, i'm a very practical person...if you open up 100% to me, i'll do the same....

I somehow feel that See Kay Soh is very lonely here in Singapore, as his wife and 2 children are in New Zealand..he very much wanna go over and join them...i can feel his desire...but he is tied down by work....It's the first time i ever felt so strongly of wanting to help a person gain his financial freedom..he is tied down by work in school...and he's already catching up on his age...and does not have his family with him...he's slogging away in Singapore, and family enjoying over at the other side....does his family ever appreciate him at all? do they take him for granted?

All in all.... " Never frown even when you're feeling down, because you'll never know who's in love with your smile! "

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket