. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

it's raining.. i'm alone at home... got back from teaching 2 students, still have 3 more in the evening...

was chatting with a taxi-driver on my way home.. was telling him what i'm doing.. he was bloody impressed with me.. saying a 20 year old girl... teaches piano and coaches swimming.. well, it kinda feels like a norm.. not special feelings towards it..

i feel that my life is totally different from all my friends... as in, i feel like i'm having all the time in the world (It's bad...i know).... i'm too comfortable with my life now to make any changes..just that, i feel that i'm different from the rest of my friends...to the extend that... i feel totally OUT... i seldom talk to them anymore.. all busy with school and work... and i'm bloody free... friends around me are superficial.. not true.. i can't speak to anyone heart to heart now.. not like in the past..

i dunno... i somehow wish i could go back to simple life... but i know, i can't.. and i cannot! coz mummy pins all her hope on me... i have to make it happen... mummy health is detoriorating... scary.. not sure what it is... gotta wait for report to be out.. she'll be fine...God's with her...

s.i.m.p.l.i.c.i.t.y

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket