. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

GETZ!

I'm gonna get a car! GETZ! ...can't believe it.. getting a car at 21... well, many rich kids out there probably start driving as early as 18... dad bought them a car, or watever.. but i use my money to get my own car! it's different.. dunno how to explain..

anyway, it'll be a Hyundai Getz.. not a fabulous car, can move lah! but looks cute leh.. reminds me of a mini version of grandis..haha.. well, thot of sharing vios with darling, but his schedule and mine will be different.. so, get 2 cars :) both are black! i was actually thinking of getting the same car number as dar's car...but..it's another $1000.. hmm... no money :(

well, we're never satisfied...right darling? now that we both each have our own car, we'll be looking forward to a 5 room flat in 2 years time :) yeah!

Love you Dardar..

Oh, forgot to mention..darling bought this ornament for me, i put it on our study table.. hmm.. it's this bou and girl, trying to pile bricks and eventually, build a wall.. dar wants me to look at it whenever, and reminds me that our hardwork now will eventually give us a better life in future.. now whenever i look at it, i feel so motivated! my house... here i come!

1 comments:



jenniekins said...

goodluck with the car! i hope i get mine soon also by the time i turn 21.

 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket