. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

GyM

I've been going to the gym rather regularly...well, i hope this routine lasts *keke* i didn't know that i was entitled to free gym usage til last week, i called up Orchird Country Club and ask.. oh well, members are entitled to free usage,guest gotta pay $5.. i thought anyone who uses the gym hafta pay! i went to gym last friday..after recovering from body aches(have not been exercising for a long long time), i went to the gym again yesterday! and i'm going again in the evening! i feel good after exercising man.. i ran 3km and 'cycle' 3km.. did some weights.. i spent more time on cardio coz i wanna lose weight! after that then i'll tone up.. i realised that my appetite decreases(which is good), and i don't feel lethargic in the afternoons, which i usually do! I'm looking forward to the new me! haha..

My darling is worse.. he jogs 7.8km and swam dunno how many thousand laps that day...and i guess he also wanna tone up his body...coz he's belly is coming out again!

I'm hitting the gym again this evening, then pick darling up.. then have dinner.. and i'm definately gonna watch my Harry potter this weekend! then, the next movie would be Just like Heaven, followed Narnia..and i shall see what's new..

It's Maple time!

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket