. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

Theory Exam!

i'm going to sit for my music theory exam at 2pm..at hotel forgot what..presidential suite 16 floor.. i only remembered it's at newton.. i'm totally not nervous at all..and have no mood to study at all..my teacher say i can pass..then ok loh.. i'm not aiming for distinction or anything.. leaving the house at 1pm.. taking a cab.. decided not to drive.. in case i lose my way and arrive at exam hall when everyone is already leaving *keke* 3 hours long.. oh my..and it's only like 5 questions..

after exam, dar will pick me up.. yeah.. at least i don't need to drive today..someone can drive me around.. i'm quite sick of driving actually.. when i dun have a car, i wish to drive around everyday.. i when i have a car.. i wish i dun have to drive at all... *yawn*

will play computer til 12pm, then study a little til 1230pm..then off i go!

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket