. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

*Cough Cough*

................... he said i looked tanned..... came down to the company..went to office to talk to chris..then went RTM.. well...he seemed like he dun wanna leave so early..keke.. sigh, dunno how to say.. i was thinking if he'll regret his choice many years ago..now that i'm so successful in life, well..at least i think i am.... probably he'll feel a crinch in his heart... hmm...

anyway..i'm feeling all emotional these days.. darling is not beside me.. now i know the meaning of "Absence makes the heart grows fonder".. *cry cry*...

Took over darling's swim class today...it's quite fun teaching swimming...time passes very fast! i reached the pool at 830am..so early hor! then the bloody lifeguard came to check on me.. then i proudly show him my $60 receipt for S.I....he say this one is NCAP not S.I....i told him to take down my name, and receipt number.. call SEAN of S.I to check.. and don't take up my time teaching.. idiot.. see me so young..jealous ah.. then gt a few male coaches came and say hi to me.. hmm... haha.. i think i look really cool in my wet suit...probably the chio-est female coach around! keke..

they took the board, kicked 2 laps.. then swim 4 laps.. those who finish fast like weixiong, sheryl, jeffery, carel, desmond, weiliang..while waiting for the rest.. i ask if they wanna go for 2 more laps..all say yes.... so off they go.. except for carel.. dunno why leh.. don't have time to communicate with her also.. then carel's mom came down..talk to her..ask her to swim... issit because she don't like me to coach her? usually she very active one.. but today... hm... issit me? then for sheryl... swim one lap stop 5,6 times.. then slowly 4 times... then 3 times... i realise that she needs alot of encouragement... then weixiang as usual...playing a fool... told him to go one corner and stand today... then he cry... argh..can't be bothered... before that, when swimming first lap, i told Jiarui to push him out.. don't even let him touch the wall...so i think he swam quite abit today... he kept giving excuses..say stomach pain, leg pain, hand pain, sleepy...etc... anything you can think off... wah piangz... after that.. wear pyjamas.. swim one lap.. tread water... make float...swim another lap...finish.. Conclusion... they still dunno how to make float with pyjamas.. must teach them..

Then told weixiang and sheryl to stay back 10mins loh..teach them.. issac is ok lah.. coordination problem..but can correct easily.. darren is confirm coordination problem.. need alot of patience.. i believe.. he'll be able to swim one day! yeah!.. anyway, i gave jiarui $30 for helping me.. and ya, weixiang/weixiong's & Carel/desmond's fess, Mom Toh keep :) they fetch me to bishan.. then went to eat lunch, then packet for me... then fetch me to office after that...didn't know they were waiting for me outside The Gardens.. told them to go home.. and they say ok... but...hm.. really appreciate them.. feel so paiseh leh..

Haiz...

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket