. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

Money..money...money...

i wanna buy lotsa things... and all needs $$$$$$$$$$$$.......

i wanna buy a piano... a 'Baldwin-lookalike-Yamaha' piano, a pair of silver heels for award presentation, shiny bracelet, black shawl, brooch, house, car, 21st birthday party, bag, formal clothes, lots and lots of pretty clothes, cosmetics, bags etc........so many so many things....oh yah! and Diner Dash game..

wanna learn piano, violin, organ, pop keyboard, saxaphone, drums, flute... imagine i have grade 8 for all instruments! so shiok! but i would really love a piano for now... really need one.... it's a NEED! not a WANT! sometimes, i imagine to myself..that HE will ask me what i would like for my 21st birthday.. and i would say... give me $21K... for these 21 years that you've not given me anything.. it only averaged out to be 1k a year.. not alot mah.. my mom definately spent more than that on me... so? give me 21k please...

Dar will be booking in out in 9 days' time..it's really very fast.. but after that, he gotta book in again for another 2 weeks... miss him badly.. actually, it makes me more independant.. i feel like i'm able to concentrate more on what i'm supposed to do.. haha... like teaching piano.. whenever i see darling at home, i don't feel like going out to teach.. wanan laze around with him.. now that he's in the army, i can go out to teach :) also, i can also now use the study table to do planning.. usually, the table would be piled up with dar's things.. and dunno why, when he's around, i won't like to do planning... aiyah, when he's around.. i just like to laze around and cuddle up to him... makes me lazy... ARGH.....

been's feeding his fishes every morning... at night, Dar's dad will feed... very fun leh... when i see the fishese growing bigger and bigger each day...especially my feifei.. damn fat now..haha... wonder if it'll ever stop swimming.. too fat... can't swim *keke*

Wondering how i should celebrate my 21st? or should i even celebrate? nobody celebrate with me? it's a saturday.. RTM... chalet? Dar dunno whether can book out or not... or...shall i just let it past? i won't feel sad or wat.. just that.. hmm... missed out on that kinda "Oh-finally-21" feeling.. hmm.. we'll see when the date draws nearer...

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket