. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

my weekend...

was a fulfilling one! I got home at about 4plus on Sat.. wanted to go REDS to do my hair.. but, taka REDS closes at 7pm.. so, went to the one at AMK Kbox centre at 630pm instead.. guess what? i got home at about 1130pm! my soft rebonding was 3 hours.. and hair dye took about 1.5hours to settle.. and they all stayed back for me.. so paiseh! my hair's so manageable now..yeah! soft soft.. dun need to comb!! keke~

Went back to the salon again this morning at 11am to do hair treatment and trim my hair.. another 2 hours.. *faint* but the guy's really nice lah! he asked for my number yesterday.. but i didn't give lah.. tried to brush it off.. but he asked for it again today.. and he took a pen and paper for me to write..sigh.. can't escape.. dun really wanna give coz.. he's a China guy that just came to SG to work.. scully he come and disturb me how? but honestly, he's quite good looking with quite nice build.. but with a tatoo on his right arm.. minus marks.. tsk tsk.. i think he smokes also.. anyway, i highly recommend the salon lah.. come ask me where it is!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i had a very nice talk with a very special friend today.. kinda cleared my doubts i had the past few weeks..

simply like the way you are..

"如果我們之間有1000步的距離, 你只要跨出第1步...
我就會朝你的方向走其餘的999 步"

真的~

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket