. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

there's really no need for comparing ..and thinking too much..

some things are JUST the way they are. you think too much.

Maybe you don't understand the meaning of 'f.r.i.e.n.d.s'.. even after a relationship.. friendship will still exist.

yes..i need to train for my 10km run.. and he wants to play a song for you.. that's what friends are for.. helping each other..

Definately not replacing your position to go JB for petrol.. dun make me sound so cheap.. why would I ever want to replace you? you are not me, and I am not you. I'll never want to replace you.

Bring me to places where you used to go? like where? perhaps..he brought you to places that WE used to go.. and not the other way round.. think about it..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what i wanna get across is.. simply..

we're f.r.i.e.n.d.s~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so, go ahead and hug him all you want.. kiss him all you want..

i have my own life to lead.. so lead your own.. i'm just passing by..

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket