. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

Have no time to update as frequently as I used to do.. Shall summarise what I've been up to since the last time I've updated, which is like.. 2 weeks ago!

Saw this on my desk when I came back from my lessons.. So sweet of her right! Just when I so desperately needed something to quench my thirst after a day of lesson... and it's been a loOooooOg time since I had bubble tea!~

I'm so proud of my purchases! Went AIA to enquire about my policy, and I dropped by Raffles MRT station to top up my cashcard.. then I saw Bras on sale! yeah! Bought 4 sets at one go! Shan't reveal how c.h.e.a.p it is..hahaha~ wanted to buy more lah.. but it'll be so crazy.. oh! and it comes with a panty too! weEeEeE~


And.. I attempted to tidy up room a little.. and I've decided to throw away my smelly.. Smelly has been with me since secondary school.. and it's quite painful to throw it away.. really.. I used it to cover my eyes when I sleep at night, and wipe my tears when I cry myself to sleep.. Now it's gone.. gone... gone...

Went IKEA and bought myself a white bedside lamp.. Been using battery operated ones for quite some time.. wanted to get a Pink lamp, but couldn't find any at Alexandra branch, so got myself a white one instead. Just last week, I saw a PINK one at Tampines branch! *argh* My Dear's so sweet to get me the PINK one~ yeah.. now i have 2 lamps at home.. haha.

Went Garden's Mac with Ernest.. we're gonna have our frequend meet-ups on Tuesdays.. and here's my fluffy! I love drinking fluffy! coz.. I always anticipate the design they'll do on my drink..hee~ This time, it reads "ENJOY"! *smilez*

Went Jurong to teach the girls and they gave me this!.. chocolates! with wine content.. nice! I haven't had this kinda chocolates for quite some time.. There's Rhum, Martell, Whisky and Baileys! haha~

After Jurong's lesson, I walked towards my car.. and I thot I've gotten a summon. I've been teaching them for almost 2 years! and I haven't gotten any! ... and it turned out to be a note from my bestie! haha~ Pleasant surprise.. He's inviting me to treat him..how nice.. ahaha~

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket