. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

Too many things done, too little time to blog.. Here's the summary of all that happened the past week...
Glad to have a close friend in school.. makes school life a little better.. however, she's in the afternoon session.. only get to see her only about an hour each day.. and she's seated very near me! hee~ Bought her a cup from Daiso yesterday while shopping with dear.. she has no cup to drink from in the staff room! anyway, i think she's quite happy.. wrote me a note and a hand-made piano made from paper! oh man! *touched* felt so blessed... to have her around~

Thanks to Veron's Takashimaya card, Claire and I had our shopping spree last Sun.. Shan't disclose what we bought and how much we spent.. coz.. my parents are reading this blog! *oops* Anyways, I really enjoy shopping with Claire! We've made plans to shop every month.. after 12th... coz... that's when I get my pay!

Yeah! The first pay check I've gotten in 24 years! as in.. really banked into my bank account with CPF! hee~ Though it's quite a miserable sum, but I'm rather excited about it.. that I treated my friends and family to meals!

First was with Yaolong, Felicia, Claire on Sat.. at Wheelock Sakae Sushi, after collecting our running kit for this coming week's Great Eastern Women run...

Thereafter, Yaolong and Felicia went off to visit relative, while Claire and I walked around in town.. and that's when we discovered the TAKA sale! and.. immediately decided that we'll be back the next day...which is Sunday!~


My Dear had an event in town that day.. was speechless for a moment when I saw his bombastic wig! hee~ Took about 3 poloroids with him and Claire too!

Went for Kobe's birthday party after that.. it was a last min thingy for me when dear asked me to join in the dinner.. and I forgot about my meet up with ZW.. I feel quite bad.. and I could tell that he's really quite pissed this time.. over the phone.. and to get ZW flaring up is a great feat..and I DID JUST IT *faint*

Decided to treat him to a meal too with my miserable pay! Went Jack's place to have dinner! The last time I've jacked was probably YEARS ago.. and the meal was.... GR8! Had Mushroom and Lobster soup.. then our main course.. with dessert and drink~ Had a good chat and catching up over dinner..

Wanna thank him for being so tolerant with my attitude and also for the ever-so-faithful morning calls.. it's really something! Thanks.. my friend! The meal amount up to about $60++.. reasonable pricing yea? Compared to the extravagant meal I treated my Bestie and JieJie... at


PRIMA TOWERS... the revolving restaurant.

(by the way, this was taken from dear's place!)


I promised them a meal when I get my first pay.. Yes.. this was what we ordered.. just the 3 of us.. Please click the link below for a more descriptive comment on the dishes..

YuM-yUm-yUm

Okie.. and here are the rather few pictures we took that day.. Veron wasn't feeling too good that day.. so... ya... bill was about $190.. with QC's Citibank Card! Veron ate only a few mouthful.. so, can you imagine, QC and I ate about $100 worth of dishes each that day! We went Vivo to meet Yongjie.. and watched Eagle Eye! Nice!
Mahjong was the next activity for the night.. a rather impromtu one.. all players were activated last min.. and there we are, gathered at Veron's place.. Dear came and join us after our movie..

We mahjonged again.. the night after.. scary~

PSLE marking days... it's like a long weekend to me.. lasted from Thurs to Tues.. and glad that my dear booked in at AMK "camp" for 6 days 5 nights! hee~ a little too demanding of me.. but he compromised anyway! *grin* It's quite interesting to wake up for work together in the morning.. and dinner in the evening.. then do our own stuff.. then bedtime.. hee~ I'm learning more about him as each day past.. and we kinda found a new hobby.. and that's... shopping for groceries! hehe~

LOVE YOU!~

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket