. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

Super back-dated Post~

it's been a month.. since i've last updated my blog. SO much to update.. hee~ shall start with this..Took this before Shaun went for his Aussie trip. Met up for dinner at Cineleisure, but decided to drop by M1 @ Paragon first.. to find that his poster is on the wall... the WHOLE wall.. took a few quick shots, and left. There were people looking at us...keke~
I almost forgot about his appearance on TODAY's newspaper which was published on 5th Nov. It was a contest actually.. I submitted a photo and a caption for him.

Here's the photo I sent in and this was what I wrote :

Charismatic, Intellectual, Humorous, Handsome.. EdisOn got it ALL! TODAY Men's Supplement MUST fully "utilise" his body! Very defined muscles and body shape. Looks good in almost any type of clothes. Sweating out at the gym frequently does pay off! Pretty Boy EdisOn charms anyone, everyone! He's the M.A.N!




yepz... with that, and he was selected for a photoshoot!

For more about this, please click here.
Went Breeks (Marina Square) with my fellow colleaques from MCS. all 5 of us shared this super huge glass cuppa ice cream + milkshake + etc...... comparable with Swensen's "earthquake.
I've ended my teaching saga.. haha~ official last day of service would be 31st Dec 2008. Simply because, I was tasked to teach in the afternoon session. I shan't explain further. The above was my "last meal" in school, catered specially for all teachers when we were back for meeting.
No more teaching means more time to meet Shaun for lunch! hee~ We had lunch at Hans-Thomson Plaza. Haven't had lunch on weekdays for a long long time.
In the past, I used to order exactly what he orders. Then I'll arrange them in mirror image.. haha~
My Getz Mobile died-ed on me one fine Sat evening.. i mean, Night. Luckily Shaun's with me.. if not i'll freak out. Got the tow truck's number from Serene, and the man towed my car back to Sin Ming Road.. we took his truck of course. Got everything resolved at about 1am. It was quite an experience actually. Now I know how to handle if this happens again..haha~
Went JB with Shaun over some weekend, and ate at Kim Gary Restaurant. All these for only about $14! There's one Kim Gary Restaurant at Vivo City.. went with QC and Veron before.. but of course, it'll cost $37 instead of $14~ hee...
Shaun's marvellous photography skill... *wink* this is the interior of a grand piano! Took this at my ex-piano teacher's house. Was discussing future plans with her, while Shaun waited about an hour for me. Thank you Dear~

Our 2nd Month-niversary just past. Didn't "celebrate" because.. we're like "celebrating" it everyday..haha~ No extravagant gifts too.. but I did something.. took down some of my room's decor, and wrote on them... went to his block and pasted all around it.. or rather, pasted along on the route he'll usually take.
He usually walks down the stairs.. I pasted from 11th storey all the way down to the first.. Anyway, he said this was a "Scary Surprise"!
We've been feasting alot lately.. because we have alot of vouchers!!! We went The Coffee Club at Clarke Quay for lunch. It's a One-for-One promotion. So our meal cost about $16 - $18 I think..


We had breakfast at a coffee shop near his place after stay-over last weekend. I like having hearty breakfast with him!


Also, we had Thai food at Novena Square 2. It's One-for-One set dinner promotion too!

And.. here's the most recent one.. at TCC... Orchard.. before our movie..

I had this craving for Tiramisu that day ...hehe~
haha~ this is funny. I was teaching him how to play Pet's Society (Facebook). I'm trying to save up to buy this pink bed (15000 coins).. so I asked him to play the 10 races/day for me. Also, he can play it for me if there's nothing to do in the office! He always ended up getting 2nd.. and there's no money for coming in as runner-up. Finally... just once... he emerged champion and he jumped up and punch his fist upwards into the air... haha~ Like that also happy..hahah..
Went to a showflat with Shaun. Fell in love with it. Will work hard for it! *smile* Love YoU~

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket