. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

Busy Cashflow Day...

It's a rainy night.. so cold..Mum's nagging at me again.. Just got back from Darling's house.. think i gotta stop staying over at his place already.. Mummy's not very happy already, been staying over at Dar's place almost every weekend..

Had a sumptous dinner with Dar's family..ate Chilli crab! WeEee~ wanted to 'ta bao' the gravy home, but Dar's mom say dun want..say if wanna eat, she'll cook for me! haha.. She's really a very good cook! Always have nice food around for me...and no wonder Dar's getting rounder and rounder..

Both my calves are hurting like shit..i duno why.. didn't exercise or anything leh, wonder why my muscles are hurting like shit! Haven't been sleeping well these days.. gonna wake till i wake up naturally tmr! *keke*

I make many new friends today.. and especialy Darren left the deepest impression on me.. he's so like me..i feel... He looks a little notorious, but he's actually quite shy *keke* Exchanged a few sms.. he said "Okay... I shall not disturb u anymore... May all e stars shine through ur nite... With all e angels protecting u by side... Heavenly Father pls bless her through her slp... And giv her e sweetest dream tonite..." SO sweet right? i mean.. seldom find someone who will send this kinda msg nowadays..keke.. Dar, dun be jealous k?! He knows i have a boyfriend...

Went to Jason's bday party last night..he's like so RED...drank too much le... Stef did put on weight..GeE~ when i got there, Alvin's gone home...so sad..haven't seen him in ages!

And competition's this sunday! haven't practised as a team yet man..dead..dun think i can make it this time...damn...

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket