. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

Mood Swing

miss my mummy..haven't seen her for so long..i mean, when i'm home, she's asleep. When she's awake, i'm asleep...when she's home, i'm out. When she's out, i'm home... woke up this morning, mummy made breakfast for me..so touched.. i dunno, mixed feelings.. haven't felt like this for very long.. mummy loves me, and i love her too :)

Going hiking tmr..at bukit timah hill..haha~ sounds silly ya? going hikinh on a slope..oOPs...i mean, hill...ya.. ain't that bad lah, i'll be going with a bunch of fellas..it's gonna be enjoyable! weee~ shall update when i'm i'm back!

Darling says he's stressed in school... told me not to disturb him. He's also stressed when he's at home, told me not to disturb him.. hmm... he's honestly, straigh-forwardly told me that i'm too 'sticky' towards him..wah~ i was like...*speechless* it's the first time someone ever told me that...i mean, i didn't know i was that "sticky"..haha.. well, i can unstick myself... so, i just say that when he's stressed, put me aside...when he's free, then pick me up...

ain't feeling that good these days.. feeling so down... who understands? ...

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket